Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All These Things I've Done: COMPLETED!

Check out the new additions and the final piece to my personal project representing overcoming.
Artist Statement: The process of this project was fast. The idea came to me suddenly and I moved on it. Each person in this project is a part of my life. Some small, some big. Certain people I have known since the day I was born, some I just met a few weeks ago. But there is a common thread throughout each person. Just like any everyday individual, we all have our own battles. We have all struggled through something life changing, may it be small or large. But the person that stands before my camera has become that person due to those battles. Each photograph has some sort of linear aspect on the side or behind the person. That is a path of overcoming. That path is what has led these individuals to be who they are this very moment. Here is their story of overcoming.






No comments:

Post a Comment