Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All These Things I've Done

So I have embarked on a new project this past week. It is still in the works, I have a few more shoots to do before it will be completed, but I wanted to share the beginning of it and the process.
I've titled it "All These Things I've Done", yes I know its a song by The Killers. Not on purpose.

Each photograph is of someone who is a friend, a colleague, a father, a sister, a husband, a sidekick. Each person overcomes obstacles everyday of their life. Some big, some small. Some have traveled down their life path and hooked right and never knew why. Some are staying straight and looking right in front of them as to what is next. Some don't look up, afraid of what is next. And some don't look behind them. Whatever event, struggle, demon, triumph is behind these people, it has shaped them into who they are today.
These are everyday people. Some have been in my life since the day I was born, some I met a few months ago. But every person shares one common thread, their past shapes them into who they are today. Including myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment