Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jillian & Steven

Saturday not only was a beautiful day, but I got to share it with an amazing couple. Jill and Steve got married on May 7, 2011, their 11 year anniversary. This couple withstood high school, college and maturing into adults together. Jill is a teacher and Steve is a computer programmer. Both of them have two dynamic personalities that completely compliment each other. Jill and I met back in our youth when we were camp counselors at Orange Park and Rec. Great times we spent together which formed our friendship. Out of that, I was able to photograph Jill's cousin's wedding a few years ago, Sue & Jim, who now have a beautiful baby girl who I cannot wait to photograph!
All in all it was amazing to see two of my friends get married, and I thank them for letting me capture it for them. Enjoy the teasers!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment